I Googled myself into a frenzy attempting to find a solution for ods to xls batch conversion for the Mac. The majority of downloads are for Windows. But then it struck me to try a different Google solution—Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click the “Upload…” button in the left sidebar
- Drag the files you want to convert onto the drag and drop area.
- Choose a collection to put them in (not necessary, but it makes it easier to manage the sudden import of a lot of files)
- Click “Start upload”
- Once upload process is complete shift select all the files you wish to convert
- Click “Download…” in the right sidebar
- Choose the file type you want to convert them to
- Click “Download” and you’ll have a zip file to uncompress in a few minutes
- You can even have Google shoot you an email when the files are ready for you
And there you go, a quick easy conversion.